Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does This Seem Like A 92000M Ls? (Lpg Too)

Hi, carpet, steering wheel and seat shown look rather more than 92k methinks ......... I would personally do the free DVLA on-line check on prior MOT Advisories and Failure records for the time this car has had its MOTs computerised.

You will need some detail from the logbook from the owner though.

Simple initial checks anyway prior to go seeeing the car.

Don't like the LPG filler positioning either; I don't have LPG but someone on here wrote ( recently ? ) that their LPG filler was unobtrusive !

Good luck with it.

Malc

Just browsing autotrader and saw this. I've never seen a steering wheel so badly messed up. Wonder if there is any service/MOT history to back up the mileage. On the face of it seems like a very good deal for a 1999 LPG car.

92k miles 1999 LS400 LPG

Hi,

I would bet good money that been to the moon and back at least twice.

Leave it well alone.

Mike

Sorry - should have added I'm not actually looking at it for myself. Was just browsing but I agree, and the condition of that steering wheel in particular makes me wonder if they have forgotten to add a 2 in front of the existing mileage figure. There was a 430 on there a few weeks ago with a mileage of 315,000. Amazing how these cars can handle the miles.

My 1995 LS has now done 226,000 miles and the steering wheel is unmarked, as are the seats. I have seem many other LS's with over 200K on them that are the same as mine.

I went to see this on Saturday. No LPG certificate or information at all. No cd player. Broken aerial. Knocking sound from engine. Driver's door hanging about half an inch. Seats cracked. Service history to 54,000 only. No obvious cambelt change. No LPG filler cap. 9 previous owners. Current owner for 2 weeks, not on log book. Didn't even get as far as a test drive!

I went to see this on Saturday. No LPG certificate or information at all. No cd player. Broken aerial. Knocking sound from engine. Driver's door hanging about half an inch. Seats cracked. Service history to 54,000 only. No obvious cambelt change. No LPG filler cap. 9 previous owners. Current owner for 2 weeks, not on log book. Didn't even get as far as a test drive!

LOL!! Could be hanging around a while then. It's a trade seller too, surprised he hasn't made any effort to smarten it up for the price he's asking.