Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another LPG for sale I am keeping an eye on....here on ebay

Your comments would be welcome on the MOT advisories future costs, and especially the 1 key situation. What's the option for getting new keys (expensive, I suspect).

Many thanks, eventually I'll stop pestering you all when I've bought one!

Nick

Edited by janey
fixed link

Another LPG for sale I am keeping an eye on....here on ebay

Your comments would be welcome on the MOT advisories future costs, and especially the 1 key situation. What's the option for getting new keys (expensive, I suspect).

Many thanks, eventually I'll stop pestering you all when I've bought one!

Nick

I think if you are patient a better one will come along.

All sorts of issues with who owns the car which differs from the person who is selling.

After watching WATCHDOG last week these days people are borrowing against their cars (Log book Loans) and these are not high value cars so yet another thing to be careful of. It never stops these days.

The oil leak as the previous person has said is a big worry.

I would definitely go and see the car and drive it before placing a bid.

I always thinks that good quality genuine adverts for any cars go into good detail about what they are selling together with good quality pictures and this person does neither.

Good luck Mike

I'd be more concerned that the front number plate is behind the windscreen.... repaired accident damage? There's lots of possibilities for oil leaks on the '400 - could be PAS, gearbox or engine oil. If engine oil, it's only serious if it's a cracked block; pretty much anything else will just be a pipe or joint that's leaking.