Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Logo On Side Windows ..

Speak to your local Lexus dealer - they can get them for you, and I reckon they'd be quite reasonable price wise........ Chris Shipley's your man really. If you ask him nicely, he'll give you the info you need :D

The 'sport' decals are added by LGB once the car arrives in the uk.

Maybe they just forgot to put them on your new car Steve  :D

Well, let's think .. it's 'work experience' time of year for schoolkids isn't it  :whistling:

This isn't the first car they have forgotten.

Looks like Lexus UK are forgetting to a lot things lately,

Sounds like :tsktsk: service to me and 'That'll Do' attitude.

Hi Eamonn,

As you probably know, the Irish IS200 Sport is different to the UK spec. I looked for ages for one and when I could'nt find an Irish car I bought a UK car in N. Ireland.

I didn't know there were any differences until I saw a UK IS200 Sport. The Irish car was lacking a few things like:

the Sport decals, 8 speaker audio, headlamp washers, electric seats and it had a much smaller lip spolier than the UK model. Also I think the half leather wasn't standard in Ireland and was an option.

A friend of mine has recently bought a brand new 2003 model Irish Sport and these loose out on the sunroof that the older 99 - 01 model Sport had :(

Cheers

Gavin :)

I bought some for my <cough>SE<cough>

Ifraz...thats disgraceful!! <_< :lol:

I too thought that they were etched into the glass? :blink:

I use the TeamLexus stickers there instead!! :D

Ifraz

Why pee j? Will you be going for another Lex?

Doubt it? looks like Mr & Mrs scumbag neighbour/s may have got

the better of me,(lost faith in human decency).

as i say i'm only thinking of it at the mo

thats it for now coz almighty moderator will be along soon :lol::lol:

• 13 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links