Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

9.5J Wheels?

How about these then?

Set of Work Equip alloys

Offset 22 i think. The guy who's selling them said he doesn't know how wide they are, due to no stamps except a works one on the wheel itself. I think, judging by other wheels i've seen, that the front are 17" x 8j, and the rear are 17" x 9j. Fronts are fitted with 235/45/17, and the rears 255/40/17. Weird that the fronts have a higher profile, but they need replacing anyway

Came off a 95 supra

offset of 22..these WILL NOT go in a is200 with out arch extensions!!! offset of 35 sits flush with the arch so i would hate too see how far out a et 22 would sit..

Turns out that they're not et22, and he doesn't know what they are. Its really frustrating, as these would look perfect on my is, but i dont wanna buy them if they stick out of the arches. As said above, they came off a '95 supra, but don't they have pretty huge arches?

tell him to stop being lazy and go have a look on the back of his wheels.....its normally stamped on them..

and yes the supra has huge rear arches

Apparently no stamps, but thats the second set of Work alloys that i've been told have no stamps on the rear. I really want these, but whats the likelyhood that these will fit? I know its hard to tell without the proper measurements though

Too far away unfortunately. Think i'm losing patience with him tbh. Have found another set of wheels which i'm leaning towards and are much more is200 friendly

17" x 7.5J fronts running 215/45/17 tyres ET35

17" x 8.5J rears running 235/45/17 tyres ET38

Just have to see how everything pans out

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links