Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The pimpmobile passed its MOT today. Not really surprising as it has only done 1530 miles since the last one. :lol: :lol:

But there is an advisory which states "Suspension Level Valve broken" which is baffling me. The mechanic was busy on another job when I asked the garage to explain.

As far as I am aware my car does not have self leveling suspension and this advisory is a mystery.

Thanks

Rod

The pimpmobile passed its MOT today. Not really surprising as it has only done 1530 miles since the last one. :lol: :lol:

But there is an advisory which states "Suspension Level Valve broken" which is baffling me. The mechanic was busy on another job when I asked the garage to explain.

As far as I am aware my car does not have self leveling suspension and this advisory is a mystery.

Thanks

Rod

I thought you only had this with air suspension, or is that what you have?

I had to laugh at "pimpmobile" When I got my LS I showed if to someone in Brighton and they said "It looks like a pimps car"!!

could be 2 things i can think of.

brake bipass valve that lets less/more pressure to the back depnding on cars height (on the principal higher=brake less to avoid skiding)

or , possibly refering to the headlight leveling sensor contraption - the one behind the rear wheel is nearly always corroded and broken.

Thanks guys

Those thoughts confirm mine. No - I do not think that it has ever had air suspension but your reference to the location of the headlight leveling thingy behind the rear wheel sounds the most probable so far Beavis.

Pimpmobile B) B) B) B)

Here it is The Acre

mab02v.jpg

ztirk1.jpg

I have had to change my image from grumpy old man to Pimpman.

Rod

I would also think it's the headlight level/ride level sensor,the connecting rod apparently can break but I did read a tuorial a while ago on a DIY replacement,if it was the brake balance valve it would have failed the MOT.

I've found it!!

http://evansweb.info/2009/11/23/ls400-ride-height-sensor-repair

Thanks Steve - another mystery solved

Chris - the rear windows are tinted. The original owner had the tinted glass fitted and the premium 19 speaker Mark Levinson ICE as well as the Fox alloys.

AND I often go out wearing black slacks and a black shirt B) B) B)

AND one of the young girls who works in the office at my golf club has asked me if she can be one of my bitches - she had to explain this :blush: :blush:

AND I have been taking lessons to say

YO! YOU DISSIN' MA WHEEEELS BRO? I'LL HAVE TO SET MY HOMMIES ON YOU!

its a 'G' thing

word

out

respect man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rod

Thanks Steve - another mystery solved

Chris - the rear windows are tinted

AND I often go out wearing black slacks and a black shirt B) B) B)

AND one of the girls who works in the office at my golf club has asked me if she can be one of my bitches

AND I have been taking lessons to say

YO! YOU DISSIN' MA WHEEEELS BRO? I'LL HAVE TO SET MY HOMMIES ON YOU!

its a 'G' thing

word

out

respect man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rod

You've all got it wrong. Pimps wear loud clothes, have big hair, shirts wide open, medallions, and collars down to the chest. And they drive 69 Buicks. Keep up people!