Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all--- The floor mats on my 97 Ls400 are starting to show their age, so it is time to buy some new ones. I have tried different sites on the net but have not had any luck as the 97 model seems to be too old,can any of you guys point me in the direction of a good retailer of custom made floor mats all answers will be helpful. :D :D

Hi , I have a mk3 which is the same floor layout as yours. When I was looking for custom mats I struggled to find anyone supplying mats of the quality I wanted . Your option no2 is use LS430 mats as I have done.the drivers mat is slightly different around the accelerator but fits fine, the other 3 fit perfect and you get genuine Lexus quality and your selected color will be a good match.Mine were about £80,

Hope that's given you a option.

Steve

Hi , I have a mk3 which is the same floor layout as yours. When I was looking for custom mats I struggled to find anyone supplying mats of the quality I wanted . Your option no2 is use LS430 mats as I have done.the drivers mat is slightly different around the accelerator but fits fine, the other 3 fit perfect and you get genuine Lexus quality and your selected color will be a good match.Mine were about £80,

Hope that's given you a option.

Steve

Parrot of Doom---Thanks for the info I remember "martrim" from years ago when I was delivering L.P.G.around that area but had forgot about it--is that your T.V.R that is on their web-site ??

Hi yep. I bought genuine lexus LS430 mats from a 2001 model. From my local lexus dealer. I had grey which matched my interior perfectly and they have lexus written in gold on the fronts. Like i said the drivers mat isnt perfect fit around accelerator pedal but it is safe. Ive had mine in for months and its fine

Steve

Hi yep. I bought genuine lexus LS430 mats from a 2001 model. From my local lexus dealer. I had grey which matched my interior perfectly and they have lexus written in gold on the fronts. Like i said the drivers mat isnt perfect fit around accelerator pedal but it is safe. Ive had mine in for months and its fine

Steve

I got my local carpet shop to make some up for me using a supplied pattern on some really thick pile carpet. Cost me £30 and they did the border part too. Only problem was I supplied the wrong pattern from another car :rolleyes:

Hi Have you tried Dan or Josh at simplycarmats (01827 312322) Type in 'Tailor made floor mats' in the forums

You will see that some months back I won a set of car mats courtesy of the Lexus Owners Club. Because they were

free I do not know how much they charge. Mine are still fine and seem to be of good quality.

I don't know how bad your mats are but when I bought my Celsior the mats were so dirty I didn't realise there was a pattern on them.

I took them all out and washed them in the bath with an Arial soap tablet dissolved using a nail brush to assist the dirt removal,rinsed them several times in cold water then allowed to drip dry before leaving them outside to dry.

Brought them up like new.

Parrot of Doom---Thanks for the info I remember "martrim" from years ago when I was delivering L.P.G.around that area but had forgot about it--is that your T.V.R that is on their web-site ??

Mine was a Chimaera, the one pictured looks like a Griffith.