Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Parts That I Need

D6NGR

Hi peeps not posted on here for a long time but i have a couple of issues with me is200 first of all i need lower ball,joints then i need two front disks and also a exhaust system and lastly a wheel bearing it for the rear. Can any one help me source these parts either upgraded one's for the exhaust and disks

I got Blueprint lower ball joints from a local motor factors for mine 5 years ago, can't fault them, and they're still going strong.

Mintex brakes seem to be the brakes of choice for most and you can get complete sets off eBay for a fairly reasonable price.

Exhaust, it depends what you are after. Most aftermarket catback systems are £300 upwards, shop around. Also there are loads of threads on here regarding exhausts, use the search function.

I have mintex front pads but oem discs and they squeak, just had my service and discs and pads are all fine so I know they aren't near the limit, they do the job but the squeak is annoyin