Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 Cambelt Change

jeffreyt

am picking up my new toy in about a week-sc430,2001, 77K on the clock,FSH. I am guessing its about due for a cambelt change and was just wondering what this will cost at a Lexus main dealer.

Thanks

am picking up my new toy in about a week-sc430,2001, 77K on the clock,FSH. I am guessing its about due for a cambelt change and was just wondering what this will cost at a Lexus main dealer.

Thanks

Not sure of cost but it is due this year (10 yrs/100k) If buying from a dealer can you not get them to do cambelt as part of the service they would do prior to sale?

no dealer involved,their pricing of these cars tends to be silly/ludicrous.Bought it privately on eBay so I take the car as it stands.It was a very reasonable price (hate the word cheap) and I factored in about £500 to allow for a belt change.I will call into lexus in Reading next week and enquire.

no dealer involved,their pricing of these cars tends to be silly/ludicrous.Bought it privately on ebay so I take the car as it stands.It was a very reasonable price (hate the word cheap) and I factored in about £500 to allow for a belt change.I will call into lexus in Reading next week and enquire.

I got a 100,000 mile service and a cambelt change for £600 including VAT through Lexus Dealer. I was qouted much higher but I used that fantastics phrase "is that the best you can do?"

However I cannot get them low enough for a new O2 sensor but I am still working on it.

Great Car Good luck.

Rob