Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Black Oem Headlights? Where & How Much?

I have been trying to search all over for the black headlights and foglights. I don't want to crack mine open and spray would rather buy official ones. Anyone know where I can get em and at what price?

• 4 weeks later...

I read somewhere here about American-spec headlights failing the MOT because they are focussed to shine in the wrong direction, being left-hand-drive and all that.

Don't quote me on this but I think it's worth doing a search about this before buying a pair from over there.

Crack them open and paint them,its alot easier than you would think. Also if your against angel eyes as they are a mod ,painting them is also a mod! any change at all to the standard car is a mod.

Cheers purvesh have contacted aclex and got a quote, they are a bugger to find. Don't mind paying more for them.

fil, I don't like the idea of cracking them open or painting as seen a video and seems a lot of work. Don't like angel eyes because it's more of a BMW thing. Obviously painting them would be a mod :S

-Andy

Cheers purvesh have contacted aclex and got a quote, they are a bugger to find. Don't mind paying more for them.

fil, I don't like the idea of cracking them open or painting as seen a video and seems a lot of work. Don't like angel eyes because it's more of a BMW thing. Obviously painting them would be a mod :S

-Andy

No worries, let us know how you get on B)

-Andy

Do you have the link for the vid???

• 5 weeks later...