Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Keyed! :@

Cant believe it!!! Some idiot has decieded to key the p/s rear quater from rear light to back passanger door!

Anyone got any idea on prices to have it sprayed put right as the key marks are qutie deep

Thankyou

Bad luck, makes you sick :tsktsk:

I suppose it all depends on where you are. I've got a brilliant paint man here but that's in West Sussex.

It does! how someone can find that funny is bizzare! Still kicking myself now!

Any ideas on prices buddy just very rougth im bristol area.

Without seeing it it's impossible to say. All I can say is my man does a complete panel i.e. a wing for £95 and it's a superb job.

I guess you need to shop around but a recommendation is alway better than an advert!

Without seeing it it's impossible to say. All I can say is my man does a complete panel i.e. a wing for £95 and it's a superb job.

I guess you need to shop around but a recommendation is alway better than an advert!

Wow that sounds cheap weres that based though? Im geussing will need the wing sprayed as a whole

Wow that sounds cheap weres that based though? Im geussing will need the wing sprayed as a whole

That's near Littlehampton on the Sussex coast, a loooooong way from Bristol, especially as it would need to be leftovernight.

He did my front wing and drivers mirror for £100 (and the dog claw scratch for free!)

I'm a paint sprayer in Doncaster it depends on your colour also as it would need to be blended into the next panel but black or White would just need the single panel painting we do a full side for £200 cash or £80 a panel

Alot less than i thought! So i geuss around 100cash for the rear pannel is what i should be aiming to get?

Yep but that depends on your car colour mite be around £140 for back door to to blend colour into make sure they are good and have got a spray booth swell also it's cheaper the more you have painted so if they are other bots you are not happy with get the sorted same time will save lots in long run hope this helps

Same thing happened to mine mate. Rear o/s wing, about 10-11 inches long and deep.

I ended up going to Don Williams Panelcraft on Ashton Vale Trading Estate (might have to hunt for their number as they've just moved from Coopers Lane). I paid £170 (blended in to the door) and he did a good job. Plus he was the cheapest of the three quotes I got. They've done more body work for me since and I'm happy with that work too.

I'm a paint sprayer in Doncaster it depends on your colour also as it would need to be blended into the next panel but black or White would just need the single panel painting we do a full side for £200 cash or £80 a panel

£200 for a full side?? ok out of curiosity, how much for a full repray, cash, mines black

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links