Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chupsters,

Can anyone give me a quick descriptive difference between the Toyota Celsior A, B anc C versions. Seem to remember that the C version was the highest spec and may have included rear air conditioning controls? Looking to buy and would like to be better informed....

Thanks as always,

Nick

The top model is the C-F package which as you say has not only seperate rear AC and audio system but reclining massage seats,many have air suspension or TEMS very nice but expensive when it goes wrong,traction control is standard and folding mirrors.

Also bear in mind mainstream insurers won't touch imports although my premium is on par with a UK spec model.

Post up the details of the one you are considering.

You lot really need to get out more, but in a very nice way, I'm impressed....actually, I need to get out more, and in a Lexus LS400 which I haven't bought yet.

Here's the car, owner says it hasn't got rear aircon...hope the link works, http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/lexus-ls-400-vvti-1998-facelift-model/80969547.

And I saw if first (don't like the pimp wheels, you can have them).

Thanks,

Nick

Useless link, search on Gumtree for LS400, the car's in Ropely near Southampton, looks a very good price.

It does look good for the money,probably no service history but if the paperwork shows the cam belt change that's good.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/lexus-ls-400-vvti-1998-facelift-model/80969547