Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Don't know if they're worth it but definitely look awesome! Worth making sure whatever wheels you have on will clear them though before buying if you are about to :winky:

Yes, I've been reading up on them and as the car came with 18" wheels as standard, they will fit. Only problem is that if I had to fit the spare tyre on the front, it wouldn't fit as i believe this is a 17".

Apart from that, they do look awesome B)

Yes, I've been reading up on them and as the car came with 18" wheels as standard, they will fit. Only problem is that if I had to fit the spare tyre on the front, it wouldn't fit as i believe this is a 17".

Apart from that, they do look awesome B)

The 17" spacesaver will fit, but regarding the upgrade, do you want them for the looks or functionality? If just the latter then you just need to fit the IS350 calipers and discs for a fraction of the price.

I guess it's mainly the looks, but at that price you would also be expecting everything else!

I didn't realise the IS350 came with big brakes, is there a photo of this anywhere so that I can compare?

I guess it's mainly the looks, but at that price you would also be expecting everything else!

I didn't realise the IS350 came with big brakes, is there a photo of this anywhere so that I can compare?

Some pics of the IS350 calipers and discs I brought back from the USA and fitted to my IS250 SE-L. Found out later that the discs are identical to those used in the UK on the GS300 Mk3 so I presume the calipers are also the same (would need to check to make sure).

09052008020.jpg 09052008022.jpg 20052008032.jpg

Yes, 19" Rays Volks Racing, 8.5" wide rims on the front & 9.5" on the rear.

Whoever told you the mudflaps don't fit is misinformed, as there's no difference between the body panels on any of the second generation IS's, and also my 250 SE-L was lowered a lot more than the F-Sport.

Several bods at Lexus dealerships have told me they won't fit but fail to explain why.

Are your mud flaps genuine Lexus parts and what year is your model,maybe it has something to do with the wheelarch liner screw holes???

If I'm able to get some fitted (on the fronts), I thought of having colour coded or not.

The flaps on front and rear are Lexus and were fitted on the car by Lexus Bristol when I purchased the car new in December 2005. The models haven't changed in that area. I reluctantly sold the car last year to a LOC member as I also had the IS-F. I would like to fit mudflaps on the 'F', but the front wings on that are a different shape in that area, unlike the 'F-Sport'.

I'll keep investigating the mud flap issue, I've fitted them to my other cars (IS200 sport & IS300) and usually only fit them on the fronts as the rears don't tend to kick-up much muck.

post-32397-0-53979900-1306917594.jpg

Still debating what to do here??? :yawn: