Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Front And Rear Wind Deflectors

i am currently looking for some wind deflectors for my is250 but everywere says for 06 -current models i have a 55 plate does anyone know if this matters and weather they will fit ?

many thanks

is250 lad

The second generation IS was released in the UK in the November 2005, but they are referred to as 2006 models regardless. In the USA the release was slightly earlier but again they are '2006' models.

The second generation IS was released in the UK in the November 2005, but they are referred to as 2006 models regardless. In the USA the release was slightly earlier but again they are '2006' models.

thankyou very much thats good news

is250 lad

• 4 months later...

thankyou very much thats good news

is250 lad

id be interested in some do you have any links?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Www.climair.de go to their webshop and select the American cars section.

Very good quality visors, fitted without any short of dodgy 3m tape but it goes inside of the door frame.

This is where I finally got mine from

• 10 months later...

I have a is220d se-l and want some for the car but can't find any all I can find is the is250 and other models but not for mine, my question is would the is250 ones fit mine? Any feed back would be great thanx

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...