Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For Some Opinions

Ibbydave

Hi Guys,

I really don't want to over do it with the mods, I've done quite a lot on the engine, so I thought I'd have a look at some aesthetics... I'm really in two minds about the spoiler, it's just balanced on there atm - wondering whether to bolt it on or not =/ ... any thoughts?

246776_10150258426751754_747096753_8863469_5453102_n.jpg

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks =)

IMHO you are ruining a great looking car with that on it.

It looks so much out of place, maybe for a Supra or a Skyline, never for a Lexus.

This is the Altezza spoiler I had on mine.

23tjj2h.jpg

rri9u8.jpg

Hi Guys,

I really don't want to over do it with the mods, I've done quite a lot on the engine, so I thought I'd have a look at some aesthetics... I'm really in two minds about the spoiler, it's just balanced on there atm - wondering whether to bolt it on or not =/ ... any thoughts?

246776_10150258426751754_747096753_8863469_5453102_n.jpg

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks =)

2 words, HELL NO!

sorry :S

i do like them spoliers but you have to have a very modded looking car to pull if off get slammed with a body kit get you car a bit drift spec and it would work then.

Yeah I agree with that, I wont be putting a kit on it, I think it looks mean enough lowered slightly with the alloys, so it's always going to look wrong with a spoiler I guess - oh well! Back to the engine =P

• 1 month later...

Defo not, i think the standard lexus spoiler( which i have) looks the best. I was thinking of removing the spoiler altogether cos it looks so mean and sleek without one,especially if shes dropped lower than a weasels knackersack! :shifty:

Defo not, i think the standard lexus spoiler( which i have) looks the best. I was thinking of removing the spoiler altogether cos it looks so mean and sleek without one,especially if shes dropped lower than a weasels knackersack! :shifty:

mate you have a very nice car but i would not put the spoiler on the car that is something for a skyline lol