Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Refurbished Alloy Wheels On Is220D

Old wheels...

I wish my wheel refurbish guy could refurbish my old wheel to something completely different-lol.

Nice wheels though.

Carl

I recently had a wheel refurbished after kerbing it. The damage wasn't severe - just some scuffing at the edge - but it spoiled an otherwise pristine appearance. The cost of repair was £66 and it took a morning

to complete, the result being a really superb job such that the wheel is as good as new. Frankly, I was rather surprised that the finish and match to the original was so good. The company was Reinventingthewheel.co.uk of Tewkesbury and I have no connection with them whatsoever other than as a customer.

I recently had a wheel refurbished after kerbing it. The damage wasn't severe - just some scuffing at the edge - but it spoiled an otherwise pristine appearance. The cost of repair was £66 and it took a morning

to complete, the result being a really superb job such that the wheel is as good as new. Frankly, I was rather surprised that the finish and match to the original was so good. The company was Reinventingthewheel.co.uk of Tewkesbury and I have no connection with them whatsoever other than as a customer.

I used the same company to refurb my supra mk4 wheels and they did indeed do a fantastic job.

I'm going to get all four of my Lexus wheels done later this year or early next.

Carl

Looks like a good finish, how much did they charge for that? Also can they keep the car, how long did they need?

When I had mine done it was £55-60 per wheel and I took it in on Friday morning and collected Zsaturday so basically a days work.

When I had mine done it was £55-60 per wheel and I took it in on Friday morning and collected Zsaturday so basically a days work.

Thanks for that, seems a decent price and turnaround.