Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

mike i bought one of those 3 years ago from Hong Kong for my Mark 3 - it is a cap which fits on the front side of the steering only - it doesnt go all the way round the black - to be honest the quality was very poor and it was stuck down with glue which wasnt very good either so i binned it. I then started looking around for a wood/beige steering wheel cover and didnt find any in the UK so i bought one from the US - a proper wheel cover which went right round the steering and was still as new 3 years later.heres a pic:

LXS4.jpg

Last year i upgarded to a mark 4 which came with a wood steering - i ordered another wood/grey one because i found the steering a bit slippery on the mark 4 however i never fitted because after driving it for a couple of weeks i got used to it so if you want it PM me and we can agree a price

regards

miq

Hi Miq.

Thanks very much for the offer but I thought that somehow they fitted so you couldnt see that it was just a cover. They make a good job of photographing those ones on eBay to make you think you cant see the join.

What is the square screen in your car?

Regards Mike

Hi Miq.

Thanks very much for the offer but I thought that somehow they fitted so you couldnt see that it was just a cover. They make a good job of photographing those ones on ebay to make you think you cant see the join.

What is the square screen in your car?

Regards Mike

that was a sat nav screen - the previous owner had retrofitted a navigation system made by phillips carin many years ago - I have sold it now and bought a Mark 4

and yes i agree about the pics

regards

miq

over mats for the overmats , could only hapen on an LS.

also that sat-nav job is supremely neat , wish my skills were that good >__>

hi

overmats were crucial for the Mark 3 becuase beige carpet is difficult to clean - i got so used to them i bought some for the Mark 4 which has grey leather - i also wipe my feet and ensure my shoes dont scrape the sill everytime i sit in the car ( This is the LS seating ritual which im sure you knew anyway LOL)