Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Please!:)

Hello all !

I just joined the club :winky: !

Got a question coz lexus dealer couldn't help me..

I am travelling quite often with my dog and I can't lock my car because few seconds later when dog moves ,then alarm goes off,can someone help and tell me how to switch off this facility or deactivate

My car is Lexus is 250 2008 model automatic with sat nav

THANKS GUYS

jack

Not sure on Is 250 but I would try pressing the "lock" button twice to see if that de-activates it.

The handbook should have details. Having said that, Lexus dealers should know too. Was it sales or service that you asked?

hi thanks for getting back to me ,i will try pressing twice lock button but iam sure handbook said that was working as 'double lock' on the car..can't find answer in the handbook anyway,the dealer who i spoke to was lexus in chester.

It must be something easy ,perhaps some option on sat nav screen not sure..

Thanks anyway

hi thanks for getting back to me ,i will try pressing twice lock button but iam sure handbook said that was working as 'double lock' on the car..can't find answer in the handbook anyway,the dealer who i spoke to was lexus in chester.

It must be something easy ,perhaps some option on sat nav screen not sure..

Thanks anyway

Are you sure you've looked in the handbook? The intrusion sensor can be cancelled using the satellite switches. To bring up the satellite switch mode on the multi-information display, press the "<" , ">" or the "ON/OFF" button. The same switches can set the parking assist sensor, the adaptive front-lighting system and the pre-crash brake function (if you have it).

Note the intrusion sensor can only be changed when the "Engine Start Stop" switch is off and the auto alarm is not set.

The display will return to the original display if the satellite switch function is not operated for an extended period.

Thank you very much for help :winky: I will try this out when get back home

catch you later and tell you if that worked

cheers

jack

No probs. The satellite switch is on the right hand side of the steering wheel, under the knob for adjusting the dash lighting.