Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I own a 2007 GS300 SE-L, and the sat nav is now a little out of date i feel. Could you advise me, 1 Where do I get the latest disc(s) 2 how do I uninstall and re-install, and 3 what would the approximate cost be?

Thanks

I own a 2007 GS300 SE-L, and the sat nav is now a little out of date i feel. Could you advise me, 1 Where do I get the latest disc(s) 2 how do I uninstall and re-install, and 3 what would the approximate cost be?

Thanks

1. Your Lexus dealer will have them. They will charge quite a bit I imagine (£100 or significantly more). Toyota dealers will have them too as I think it's the same discs. Not sure how much they'll charge. Certain "dodgy" internet site will also sell copies which may or may not be genuine for under £50. And if you look in the right place, you should be able to find a torrent for free (don't ask me where though - I don't know!).

2. Remove old disc, put in new one. Job done.

Thanks

larryadler....... check Here Probably just about the cheapest for genuine Lexus discs. They post direct to you.

Just type in your current disc part number and the website will do the rest.

regards

The Ed

Thanks for the link. I've just typed in my ref. numbers on my current(Lexus original) disc but they are not recognised. The sat nav head unit is featured in the "select unit" options.

Are you sure you have selected the correct Generation of Sat Nav system? They do support all the DVD GS satnav editions as I updated my satnav for the GS430 Mk2 sport a few months ago, if there's a disc for that there will be one for yours. It's important as well to read both parts of the code off the DVD which in the Mk3's is easier to get at, as the DVD is in the dash rather than the boot.

Failing that there is a contact page on the site and I'm sure they'll be able to help you as it's email based correspondence I think.