Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey there guys, im Avi. Im new to this, so please have patience!

I am a young driver, in my 20's and i have a Lexus. Its my first car! I love it! :D

But, im struggling! i want someone to help me, i want to make my car faster! more BHP!

:D can anyone help!

please guys:D

thanks!

Hey there guys, im Avi. Im new to this, so please have patience!

I am a young driver, in my 20's and i have a Lexus. Its my first car! I love it! :D

But, im struggling! i want someone to help me, i want to make my car faster! more BHP!

:D can anyone help!

please guys:D

thanks!

Presume by faster you mean quicker acceleration as top speed should be more than enough for the UK. If so then afraid to say you bought the wrong car. You can chip the 220D which will give you a few more bhp, but that's about it.

Ahh! damn it, hm i have a 220d, how can i chip it? can you point me in the right direction. I think its at 175 BHP, what is the max it can go up too? and one more question, It has one exhuast, what do i need to buy to make it look like a double exhuast? :)

thankyou! much apreciated!

The product has a 14 return policy. So you can buy it, try it and see for yourself if it makes any difference. That's probably the best option, I doubt you will find any member in this forum that has bought that chip. But I know there was another forum member that bought a different chip and left his experience in this forum, use the search function to find the topic.

Awesome! :) thank you! oh can you have a look at this for me?

its cheaper, and ive read reviews and seems good,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chip-Tuning-Power-Box-LEXUS-220d-177-hp-/290439277384?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item439f87ab48

apparently its an italian chip,

Thanks for your time!

All I can say is I wouldn't chip IS220 if I were you. It has negative effects over the time + adds too much tension on the diesel engine.

This quote taken from another forum:

" "Chipping" or more accurately reprogramming a modern day diesel is in my opinion just a bad idea. Aside from protecting your engine warranty if still applicable the risk is high that you will shorten the engine's life."

Can't be any clearer.

If you want more rough power, then go for IS-F or M3 types...

Chuckie888, Thanks! im sure it aint that bad, as it helps with fuel resumption minus 20%,

ive heard of people doing it on the is220d, so i think i may try it.

6 pin? how do i find that out?

• 1 year later...