Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parts Needed

Does anyone know where I can get the push inn button type clips that keep the front splash guard attatched to the chassis inside the wheel arch? Or what the proper name for them is.

IMG-20110606-00156.jpg

I'll have to do a count lol, im sure I need them for both sides, I'll have a look when it starts raining. Yep Rory i did think that, but then I thought they will prob take the mick and say £2 each! I will ask anyway.

Dinho they are 2 pounds each as they come in two bits the seats then centre pins from lexus wolves but having a mate at lexus they cost me nothing give me a pm can we can meet up you can have what i have foe nothing mate hope this helps :winky: neil

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that wicked that may come in handy.

And as for the boot trim clips I would go to a scrap yard, if there is a lexus there you can almost guarantee the clips will be there.

your missing bits!!its not clips that hold that bit in its threaded inserts......the inserts go in then the splash guard then a spacer then the screw...

Theres a good chance there still in the garage, if not then its a trip down to the scrap yard! Actually im about to buy some mudflaps, are the spacers needed when using mudflaps? Hoping the ones I get are like the original ones.