Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling The Best Car I Have Ever Owned

Hi

I have decided to sell my MK4 LS400, it really has been outstanding and I would like to thank everyone for there help.

I won't be going far, just around the corner to the SC430 forum ( I think I have had a late life crisis )So will keep my eye on what is going on.

Regards

Tel

Hi

I have decided to sell my MK4 LS400, it really has been outstanding and I would like to thank everyone for there help.

I won't be going far, just around the corner to the SC430 forum ( I think I have had a late life crisis )So will keep my eye on what is going on.

Regards

Tel

I am looking to buy a LS400 MK4.

What are details, price etc... etc...

thanks. Graham.

Hey! It looks just like mine, though I haven't got the wood inserts on steering wheel and gear shift, for some reason!

I keep thinking of selling mine too. Only 88K miles on mine though!

Trouble is, we all know they are worth far more than the 'market price'. And I agree with your (great!!) write-up on the bay. 32 mpg AND SOOOO reliable!

Just did a lovely cruise to Chilterns yesterday. Rain or not, just so relaxing!

I'd take £3.5k for mine, but, otherwise, why would I spend yet MORE £££s to get something else that is lesser!?

In your case, the temptation of a 2 seater (plus VERY expensive leather back seats for amputees!(-:) ).

Citroen C6 is my only temptation!!

Good luck.

Hi

here is the e bay link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280693967856&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1483wt_1139

Please contact me if I can be of any help

Regards

Tel

Is there no way we can help this poor guy out. He is obviously going through a very traumatic time and is in need of some professional counseling.

While he is still staying with the Lexus badge he will forever be driving around and on seeing an LS400 will become a danger to all on the road as he fights with his conscience, racked full of guilt that he could still be in one.

Mike

You should change your Ebay advert from "new" to "used", before Ebay remove it for you.

And your LOC membership from standard to gold before Janey spots the car for sale "ad"! :lol:

Hi

Sorry about the add, it's hard to type with a tear in your eye.

You are right I will really miss it, but watch this space, when the novelty has worn off I will be back......

Regards

Tel

£1091.

So? Did Graham buy it?

A snip, even at circa 150K miles!

I dont know, does anyone know?

Mike

Wasn't me Mike, I am on holiday this week so search is on 'hold'

graham.

Have a good one.

Mike

Hi

Sold to a lovely gent from Bristol, just waiting for the cheque to clear (I hope ).What a bargain, he kept telling me how much nicer it was the he expected.Makes me think I should keep it. Still, with the rain in my hair I can celebrate by diving the SC around the block.

Regards

Tel

Hi

This is a real, live scam. My e bay pics and advert have been hijacked by some little f*ck and he is selling the car from Plymouth. I have contacted Gumtree to advise. I really would like to introduce this person to my 2 German Shepherds.

Regards

Tel

I sent email to enquire and this was the reply below ...

Hi there,

A quick heads up, check out the ad on eBay for a more detailed description and pics. It's listed with a buy it now price under my eBay user ID weztrading. Had enough of test pilots.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lewis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Email came from a 'Frank Hicks' ? but is signed 'Lewis'

Hi there,

A quick heads up, check out the ad on eBay for a more detailed description and pics. It's listed with a buy it now price under my eBay user ID weztrading. Had enough of test pilots.

Lewis.

How on earth do they hope this scam will work???

Mike

Hi there,

Lewis.

Mike

The scam works like this. They arrange to meet you at an address, you turn up with a wad of cash & you get mugged for it. I nearly had it happen to me a couple of years ago in NW London. I am quite a big bloke & I had my mate who is bigger with me, we turned up at the address they new nothing about the car( end of a culdisack not overlooked) there were 4 blokes outside a lock up garage about 100 meters away( I think we were a bit too much for them to take on).

Hi there,

Lewis.

Mike

The scam works like this. They arrange to meet you at an address, you turn up with a wad of cash & you get mugged for it. I nearly had it happen to me a couple of years ago in NW London. I am quite a big bloke & I had my mate who is bigger with me, we turned up at the address they new nothing about the car( end of a culdisack not overlooked) there were 4 blokes outside a lock up garage about 100 meters away( I think we were a bit too much for them to take on).

It never ceases to amaze me the way the criminal mind works and the schemes their brains dream up, if only they could channel this in a law abiding manner.

Well done you for having the common sense for taking someone with you.

I often buy from Gumtree and will be a little more cautious as to who I buy from

Good ol eBay yet another scam vehicle for the scum of this planet to ride on.

Mike