Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vw Owner Saying Hi

.Pat

Hi guys thought I would sign up as I'm thinking about giving Lexus's a try after a few years of VW.

I thought it would be best to start doing some research as hopefully if all goes to plan and I build up a little more no claims bonus I will be looking at getting a IS250. It may be a little way off but my mind is made up and it's now a waiting game.

I'm a member on UK-Mkivs.net as I currently own a vw Bora in the power house that is the 1.6

I bought it standard and since then its now on Air ride and BBS RS's and if and when I get an IS it will being getting the same treatment. B)

Here are couple of pics, and I hope to be getting involved in what looks like a really good forum.

5799184205_762f7e5163_b.jpg

Low Down by Dubbed_bora, on Flickr

5776534058_ccb2efe951_b.jpg

Bora by Dubbed_bora, on Flickr

5687337665_8f2c60fc80_b.jpg

Old School by Dubbed_bora, on Flickr

welcome

my brother has a black Bora 1.6, his mods go as far as a centre arm rest, newer rear lights, Audi TT comp alloys and a Jetta badge on the back, and when it rains he can't open his passenger window cos it won't shut, lol

welcome to the club

Cheers

Welcome, I'm new here myself after a few VAG motors including a Fabia vRS and a 1.8 20vT Polo GTi.

I've not felt the need to go back! ;)

That's what I want to hear

I cannot wait, saving has started to it hopefully won't be too long

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links