Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake / Steering Wheel Judder

Vixxxen

hi guys / ladies , recently ive noticed when i apply the brakes of my is200 the steering wheel judders and the brakes arent as sharp as they used to be , im thinking perhaps i have warped discs as i have replaced the brake pads and also the brake shoes , any of you lot think it could be anything else ? and how much will new discs cost me :D ?

Many Thanks

Danielle

hi guys / ladies , recently ive noticed when i apply the brakes of my is200 the steering wheel judders and the brakes arent as sharp as they used to be , im thinking perhaps i have warped discs as i have replaced the brake pads and also the brake shoes , any of you lot think it could be anything else ? and how much will new discs cost me :D ?

Many Thanks

Danielle

Is it only noticable at higher speeds, say 50mph+?

Mine were fine below that but really bad above, it was warped discs. The price will vary depending on quality.

Phil

yes if im sitting above 40 or so an go to apply the brakes the steering wheel judders like mad :(

Check that you haven't got a seized caliper but from what you say my money (which I don't have at the moment)would be on warped discs.