Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Se Manual 1999

I'm sorry to say, I think I need to sell my IS200!!!!!!!!

Never thought I'd see this day. Sadly, it's just not big enough to cater for me and the family.

I had to refuse taking my brother home the other day because he couldn't fit in between my two kids booster seats. Maybe I should tell the fat git to go on a diet?!?!?! ;)

Anyway, does anybody have a rough idea what I should/could sell it for?

It's a 1999 SE, Astral black, 108000 miles, K&N panel filter, TEIN coilover suspension, TTE front bumper, new Battery (a month old), Kenwood single DIN CD player with USB port on the front.

any ball park figures????

Your help would be much appreciated

Thanks guys

Never thought I'd see this day. Sadly, it's just not big enough to cater for me and the family.

I had to refuse taking my brother home the other day because he couldn't fit in between my two kids booster seats. Maybe I should tell the fat git to go on a diet?!?!?! ;)

It's a 1999 SE, Astral black, 108000 miles, K&N panel filter, TEIN coilover suspension, TTE front bumper, new battery (a month old), Kenwood single DIN CD player with USB port on the front.

Thanks guys

Free valuation

It's a 1999 SE, Astral black, 108000 miles, K&N panel filter, TEIN coilover suspension, TTE front bumper, new battery (a month old), Kenwood single DIN CD player with USB port on the front.

Thanks guys

Sorry I was also supposed to mention it's the navigator version, it comes with 3 keys (2 x remote), full lexus service history and every single MOT certificate.

Surely worth more than 2 grand???

Prices are to cheap as there are so many nice examples out there at the moment, especially as there are like 2 or so different facelifts of the original for similar/close money.

Like the others mentioned, you'd be better off selling the mods separately as selling it as stock as possible.

Good luck with the sale :)