Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Use To Lubricate...

cleverdick

(Particularly between the shoe edges and backplate)

I'm just doing a survey here...

Please choose one of the following:

1. molybdenum grease

2. lithium grease

3. generic copper grease from RS Components

4. goose fat

5. olive oil

6. Vicks VapoRub

7. other (please specify)

8. don't know and don't care

I'll add another one......

9. What's a parking brake?

That's what 'P' is for on the selector :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Have had automatics for going on 16 years and 6 cars and have never once used a parking brake. 'P' locks the gearbox and it aint going anywhere with it in that position!

Yes, yes... before the human rights brigade get on my case and say how dangerous that is and how the Devil will emerge from Hell and engulf me in flames of wrath, and how if I do this my gearbox might explode into a million pieces and cause oil to leak out which will set off a pollution disaster of biblical proportions and kill all the polar bears and tilt the earth of it's axs and we will all freeze to death in a nuclear winter....... I don't care !!

Have never had a problem, with mine, anyone elses or hire cars. What was the question again?... Oh yeah... parking brakes.. Nope.... don't use em.

Yes, yes... before the human rights brigade get on my case and say how dangerous that is and how the Devil will emerge from Hell and engulf me in flames of wrath, and how if I do this my gearbox might explode into a million pieces and cause oil to leak out which will set off a pollution disaster of biblical proportions and kill all the polar bears and tilt the earth of it's axs and we will all freeze to death in a nuclear winter....... I don't care !!

Have never had a problem, with mine, anyone elses or hire cars. What was the question again?... Oh yeah... parking brakes.. Nope.... don't use em.

:lol: