Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap Taiwan Boot Lip Spolier

Bobba77

apparently they aren't bad at all for paint match, altho I imagine its less noticable with black ones, however they do incur customs charges, so be aware of this before buying

I have a roof spoiler off eBay on my GS. They didn't list my colour but confirmed they could paint that colour. The match is spot on. As mentioned, I did get hit by customs which I didn't mind too much, but I thought the fedex admin charge for paying the duty up front was a bit if a ***** take.

How much did they charge you???? ( sorry for being a bit nosey :winky: )

It was £5 import duty, plus a £10 admin fee.

Thats not bad... I just ordered one in black, wont mind paying £10-15 extra, although the admin charge seems bit of a rip off!

how long did it take to reach you?

How much did they charge you???? ( sorry for being a bit nosey :winky: )

It was £5 import duty, plus a £10 admin fee.

Thats not bad... I just ordered one in black, wont mind paying £10-15 extra, although the admin charge seems bit of a rip off!

how long did it take to reach you?

Not sure exactly. I won it on the 10th Feb, and left feedback on the 23rd Feb. So must've been less than two weeks, as it was most likely a day or two between getting it and fitting it, and then leaving the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, received mine this week, perfect fit and colour match and best of all no import duties charged. definitely worth the £30 Will post pictures once I get round to fitting it on the car

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, received mine this week, perfect fit and colour match and best of all no import duties charged. definitely worth the £30 Will post pictures once I get round to fitting it on the car

Which eBay seller did you get yours from?? any chance of a pic on the car???

Sorry for the late upload guys, been tied up in a few things, anyway enjoy.

Bobba77 I cant remember the sellers name but it was £14 poundish + another 15/16 for postage.... beware though you do get hit with a £14 customs charge a week or so later.

photo1bd.jpg

photo2ec.jpg

photo3kr.jpg

photo4la.jpg

photo5k.jpg

regards

auzzam

Yeah man actually looks really good, am not usually a fan of those lip spoilers! Would anyone be up for a group buy so we all don't have to pay £14 for customs tax. (less money taxman has off me the better)

glad you guys like it, totally transforms the look of the car. My uncle who has also has an IS was parked next to me next day and its so amazing what a little lip spoiler can do.

I would definitley recomend getting it as it takes less than a week to get to you with good paint match