Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've been looking on and off for a while at the prices of LS430's. For up to £6-£7k it's always been the first LS430 shape, but all of a sudden, there appears to be some newer shape LS430's in that price range.

Not great at linking to Auto Trader ads, but this one in Bedford is £6495 which seems very cheap:

ls430.jpg

For some reason there are 3 of that shape around Beford starting at £4.5k ish, when the cheapest of these I've seen previously was £7k.

Are prices just tumbling due to fuel prices? (I'm looking to get rid of my diesel to get a LS so I suppose I'm going the wrong way :D )

05 Reg, * **PREMIUM SPEC MODEL***Metalic Bronze, Ivory Heated & Cooling Electric Memory Leather Seats, Touch Screen Satalite Navigation System, Reversing Camera, Electric Rear Seats, Massage Seats, Rear Fridge, Electric Rear Blind, Rear Side Door Blinds, Soft Door Closure, Soft Boot Lid, Wood & Leather Steering Wheel, Electric Tilt/Slide Glass Sunroof, Dual Climate Control, Front Load 6 CD Changer, Auto Xenon Headlights, Many More Extras Every Extra In This Prestige Vehicle, Lovely Colour Combination, 123,000 Motorway Miles, Full Lexus Service History, ... £6,495.

I've been looking on and off for a while at the prices of LS430's. For up to £6-£7k it's always been the first LS430 shape, but all of a sudden, there appears to be some newer shape LS430's in that price range.

Not great at linking to Auto Trader ads, but this one in Bedford is £6495 which seems very cheap:

ls430.jpg

For some reason there are 3 of that shape around Beford starting at £4.5k ish, when the cheapest of these I've seen previously was £7k.

Are prices just tumbling due to fuel prices? (I'm looking to get rid of my diesel to get a LS so I suppose I'm going the wrong way :D )

05 Reg, * **PREMIUM SPEC MODEL***Metalic Bronze, Ivory Heated & Cooling Electric Memory Leather Seats, Touch Screen Satalite Navigation System, Reversing Camera, Electric Rear Seats, Massage Seats, Rear Fridge, Electric Rear Blind, Rear Side Door Blinds, Soft Door Closure, Soft Boot Lid, Wood & Leather Steering Wheel, Electric Tilt/Slide Glass Sunroof, Dual Climate Control, Front Load 6 CD Changer, Auto Xenon Headlights, Many More Extras Every Extra In This Prestige Vehicle, Lovely Colour Combination, 123,000 Motorway Miles, Full Lexus Service History, ... £6,495.

Same colour as mine. i now have 17 inch wheels with 225/55/17 tyres.much better ride and cheaper !!

ls430.jpg

She looks gorgeous.

Prices are tumbling daily and there are lots of them that have been up for sale for months. I think good genuine ones which are well described in their advertisements move. Like any thing you sell, good pictures and detailed truthful description give buyers confidence.

It never ceases to amaze me where sellars put a few well out of focus pictures and two lines containing about 6 words each and expect to sell something.

Mike