Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks for the reply, I am looking at a set of grey matts to match my interior trim, the problem with mats from the USA is that thay may be for a left hand drive LS400 and I need mats for a right hand drive car.

Ah yes, sorry forgot about that! :blush:

Hi, my fix was to use genuine Lexus mats from an early model 430. The colour match is perfect and you get Lexus quality not aftermarket.

The only difference is it's not a perfect fit around the accelerator pedal but it's a compromise I dont mind. It's also safe ,I've not had any issues in 4months of driving. You also get Lexus embroidery in gold.

Steve.

Hi Steve,

Just got the cost from Lexus £83 + Vat.

Do you have the 430 mats fitted in a Mk4 LS400 ?, if so, how bad is the fit around the gas pedal, are the rears and the passenger side a good fit.

The mats I have at present may also be from a 430 as the edge of the drivers side just catches the gas pedal.

Many Thnaks

Hi Lewis , no I have a mk3 but it's the same floor and pedal as a mk4. I paid about £85 from Lexus Plymouth 4months ago.

Theyre not a member of the gold membership scheme so no discount there but I did get 5% off just by asking for discount if that makes sense.

The passenger and rear are perfect fit. If you can wait til Friday il try and post a drivers pic for you ( I'm notoriously bad at getting pics on here lol )

Like I said I'm happy with the compromise and they do come with the floor clips . I really should fit mine lol.

Mine doesn't foul the gas pedal at all but there is a small u shaped section to the left of the gas pedal.

Steve.

Which is fine, but they only list the Mk1/2 LS400, and only do them in black... :winky:

OP, try these guys, I'm going to give them a bash myself.

heres the pics as promised.. this will probably not work as i just cant grasp how to do it lol. here goes...

mat1.jpg

mat2.jpg

steve

Edited by TonyGoose
Sorted image links ...

Ok thanks. Sorry for the Poor quality, I've only got a phone camera with no flash to hand.Hope this helps you decide.

mats all fit perfectly apart from the mis-shape atound the front of the drive mat. I can live with that and once you got your feet in there you can't see it anyway.

Wish I'd cleaned an hoovered first now lol .

Thanks for the edit Tony.

Steve.

Ok thanks. Sorry for the Poor quality, I've only got a phone camera with no flash to hand.Hope this helps you decide.

Mats all fit perfectly apart from the mis-shape atound the front of the drive mat. I can live with that and once you got your feet in there you can't see it anyway.

Wish I'd cleaned an hoovered first now lol .

Thanks for the edit Tony.

Steve.

Phone camera or not it looks like you've got PURPLE mats and carpets in that LS of yours :blush: Now come on be honest lol

Thanks Steve for the photographs.

I have found this company which manufacture OEM mats for most car companies. They do the exact pattern for the LS400 in a 980grm carpet. I have requested a sample from them and will let you know what the quality is like. They only charge around £35 for a complete set.

www.carmats4u.com

• 2 weeks later...