Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 Se-L And Limited Edition (06/56 Model)

From what I remember the GS300 LE was an SE with a few extra bits.

Essentially I think the only real difference is that the SE-L has mark levinson while the LE doesn't, but the LE has the TTE front lip and side skirts to make up for it :)

From what I remember the GS300 LE was an SE with a few extra bits.

Essentially I think the only real difference is that the SE-L has mark levinson while the LE doesn't, but the LE has the TTE front lip and side skirts to make up for it :)

Ah cheers mate, yes that makes sense!

No Mark Levinson... :crybaby: why can't they make it fully loaded limited edition! lol

No Mark Levinson... :crybaby: why can't they make it fully loaded limited edition! lol

Yeah it's annoying isn't it! If the extra fuel isn't a big issue then I'd look at the GS430 - I found the GS300 quite underwhelming to drive, while the 430 felt lovely plus I found the adaptive suspension on the 430 worked better than the standard one in the 300.

Plus the 430 has a better spec (includes adaptive cruise) and is such a bargain nowadays with the way fuel prices are.

Yeah it's annoying isn't it! If the extra fuel isn't a big issue then I'd look at the GS430 - I found the GS300 quite underwhelming to drive, while the 430 felt lovely plus I found the adaptive suspension on the 430 worked better than the standard one in the 300.

Plus the 430 has a better spec (includes adaptive cruise) and is such a bargain nowadays with the way fuel prices are.

I see, cheers for that, will have a look around. It says it has a 10-speaker system, I wonder if it's any different from what we have in the IS?

PS talking to you too much is hurting my wallet! :lol::hehe:

I see, cheers for that, will have a look around. It says it has a 10-speaker system, I wonder if it's any different from what we have in the IS?

It's better than the one in the IS (if you meant the mk1 IS)

Lol sorry, I'm a bit V8 crazy at the mo :yahoo:

It's better than the one in the IS (if you meant the mk1 IS)

Lol sorry, I'm a bit V8 crazy at the mo :yahoo:

Yeah I wonder if I'd notice the difference over the ML system?

lol, just DO IT!! :lol:

Yeah I wonder if I'd notice the difference over the ML system?

lol, just DO IT!! :lol:

I think you would, but you'd have to see whether it would be a dealbreaker for you or not - I think the standard setup is Pioneer so not a bad system anyway.

Haha :hehe: