Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

All

If you are after some Lexus Glam parts to bling up your car, look no further than Sewellparts.com. I ordered on Tuesday an F-sport Gear nob as my one from my is 220d sports is pretty worn and a pair of Illuminated Door Sill to add a little style to the car. once i made the order, I received an email telling me my order has been processed, pretty normal as you would expect, but then came the special added service. I had an email for each stage of the shipping process from Sewell with a tracking link that actually worked. The parts were delivered today at 9:30 and best of all; I brought them at US prices which are a lot cheaper than UK prices see link below and well done Sewell for your excellent customer service and very quick delivery.

Paul

http://is.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Interior/IS250-2006.html

Sounds like pretty good service, did you end up having to pay any customs charges?

yes but it was all included in the postage price which is clearly displayed BEFORE you get to the checkout screen. Even with the custom charges, it still works out cheaper than UK prices.

Sounds like pretty good service, did you end up having to pay any customs charges?

yes but it was all included in the postage price which is clearly displayed BEFORE you get to the checkout screen. Even with the custom charges, it still works out cheaper than UK prices.

I've been buying from them for the last six years (all my OEM bodykit for the IS250 came from Sewell before it was available in the UK). However, I've never needed to try their postage/import service as I've managed to get it all sent to my Houston address and brought it back as baggage.

• 2 weeks later...

I just joined Sewell as there were a couple of items that I thought would look good in my car. The total for 2 items, 1 seat trim kit and a chrome door lock upgrade kit came to $79. This is good. When it calculated shipping though it came to $239, or in sterling £100 for shipping, this is bad.

That seems a little bit excessive. I shall leave these items in the cart. Any way to get these things shipped cheaper?

• 3 weeks later...

Am I correct in saying majority of the 220d both interior and exterior parts are identical?

When I hunt for mods, the 250 is a common find. The 220 is an irregularity :(

Yes the external & interior body parts are compatiblewith the exception of engine components (for obvious reasons) they don’t sellthe 220d in the US hence the lack of any mention of them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links