Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Old Members

Im still about although dont come on here much these days as not many people reply when you post a topic, which is a real shame. Im currently running a Mk5 Golf GTi but dont tend to bother much with owners clubs.

I always remember you as being very helpful.

Glad you still pop in and have a look.

Im still about although dont come on here much these days as not many people reply when you post a topic, which is a real shame. Im currently running a Mk5 Golf GTi but dont tend to bother much with owners clubs.

So why post with questions if you dont visit forums to see answers?

I still have a mooch about here every now and again. 10-and-a-half years and 65,000 miles since I bought my IS and it's still as good today as it was when new, although sadly I'm getting ready to sell as I feel the time has come for a change :crybaby:

So why post with questions if you dont visit forums to see answers?

Because my original IS is still in the family, and i subscribe to threads i post so i know when answers are posted, but thanks for your concern anyway