Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've put this in the for sale bit, just incase you haven't seen it I thought I'd put something in here....

Well worth a look even if you don't want one.... it really is superb, who would believe it's 20 years old....

Here's a taster

DSC_0306.jpg

You can see more here.......

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=73297

I've put this in the for sale bit, just incase you haven't seen it I thought I'd put something in here....

Well worth a look even if you don't want one.... it really is superb, who would believe it's 20 years old....

Here's a taster

DSC_0306.jpg

You can see more here.......

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=73297

What a fantastic statement to the quality, engineering, design and durability of the worlds finest car. Also a great lesson in how to take detailed pictures of your car for sale.

Profess will put LPG on £1250 Incl VAT 80 litre Toridal tank in a day, they will lend you a car for the day while they are converting your car. Never ever had a problem with any of my cars they have converted.

Mike

So very tempted to buy myself a second one now !

This looks just simply stunning, a credit to everyone who's owned it for the past 20 years but especially to Lexus who built it.

Trouble is, I'd be too damned afraid to use it on the roads.

Wot a beauty and a car that I for one would love to find a way to own and keep as a classic.

Value, well, what's the price of a new LS and then some, but in reality I guess £2500 must be bargain.

Malc

This looks just simply stunning, a credit to everyone who's owned it for the past 20 years but especially to Lexus who built it.

Wot a beauty and a car that I for one would love to find a way to own and keep as a classic.

Value, well, what's the price of a new LS and then some, but in reality I guess £2500 must be bargain.

Malc

The scary thing is, although you can't really put a price on a car like this an insurance company would. Because of its age it wouldn't take much of a prang for them to write it off, so like you say, I'd be afraid to use it, but I'd love to own it!

Malc

The scary thing is, although you can't really put a price on a car like this an insurance company would. Because of its age it wouldn't take much of a prang for them to write it off, so like you say, I'd be afraid to use it, but I'd love to own it!

But you can get an "Agreed Value" policy for unique cars such as this instead of a market value for total loss.

Pete it's nice to se you on here,are you missing the 430?

Malc

But you can get an "Agreed Value" policy for unique cars such as this instead of a market value for total loss.

Pete it's nice to se you on here,are you missing the 430?

I'm assuming an agreed value policy would be way higher than a standard one though.

Limited mileage, up to 10,000 and an agreed value are bread and butter for some insurance companies now in the classic car market, they are cheaper than you would think, it's all down to risk. They know that people who own cars such as this tend to be very careful drivers, they don't leave them where they would get damaged or stolen... so a low risk.....

Steve.... Of course I miss it, who wouldn't.... I see It's still on the picture on the first page when you get onto the owners club, I hate that picture..... me at my fattest.... lost 7 stone since then!!!!!

Backs still not too good, lets face it, it never will be.... so a lowish car is out or I'd buy this one!!!

This is my "toy" at the moment

Has a V8 B) and I've just resprayed it Satin Black

IMG-20110602-00281.jpg

Hows your 400 doing??

Limited mileage, up to 10,000 and an agreed value are bread and butter for some insurance companies now in the classic car market, they are cheaper than you would think, it's all down to risk. They know that people who own cars such as this tend to be very careful drivers, they don't leave them where they would get damaged or stolen... so a low risk.....

Steve.... Of course I miss it, who wouldn't.... I see It's still on the picture on the first page when you get onto the owners club, I hate that picture..... me at my fattest.... lost 7 stone since then!!!!!

Backs still not too good, lets face it, it never will be.... so a lowish car is out or I'd buy this one!!!

This is my "toy" at the moment

Has a V8 B) and I've just resprayed it Satin Black

IMG-20110602-00281.jpg

Hows your 400 doing??

Well done on loosing that amount of weight. That must have taken some doing.

Mike

That's the picture taken at the Doncaster meet a few years ago,I think I had left before the shot was arranged.

I went to the Lexus Open Road event today at Staunton Harold Hall and picked up the latest Lexus magazine. Inside there is a 20 year Lexus history and the 1990 LS400 with the Champayne glasses on the bonnet used in the TV ad was a 2 page featured spread.My brain thought now who has a prestine 1990 Black over silver LS400 for sale and would Lexus GB be interested in buying this one for what would make an excellent display at future events! It could even be the original car used in the ad!

My commision rates are very reasonable :whistling:

Either that or get some glasses on the bonnet and put the price up a few grand.

Here it is

DSCF0146.jpg

My LS is still going strong,fitted some new wheels as the chrome ones were peeling nicely,2 bottom ball joints for the MOT last time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links