Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is200 Floor Mats

As above, I have found that some Original Lexus black or ivory carpet floor mats are still available to order for the 99-00 model IS200 ;)

Part numbers if anyone is interested :) are Black PZ410-C0355-BA, Ivory PZ410-C0355-BN.

There are currently two sets of each showing as UK stock with another set of black showing as available in the Belgium warehouse, further sets are showing as available from Japan but no quantities shown ;)

These are for Manual and Auto and retail for £56.80 + vat a set.

You can order these from your local dealer or from me with an LOC discount ;)

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Mate,

You say for the 99-00 model. Is there something specific about these years that are different, from a 2004.

I have an LE Auto and would love a new set of black oem mats.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I have no idea as to any differences but they list a different part number for later models and I think they might have changed the logo but they will still fit your car :)

Andy

I know the later mats from around 03 on had Lexus on the mats whereas the earlier ones were plain. Only issue I'd wonder is do the early mats have the hole to hook the mat to the floor as weren't there problems with the early cars and mats riding up over the pedals?

I know the later mats from around 03 on had Lexus on the mats whereas the earlier ones were plain. Only issue I'd wonder is do the early mats have the hole to hook the mat to the floor as weren't there problems with the early cars and mats riding up over the pedals?

Useful info :) was not aware of this having only been with Lexus for 20 months ;) shame they are plain :(

Andy

Useful info :) was not aware of this having only been with Lexus for 20 months ;) shame they are plain :(

Andy

Thats interesting. When I bought my IS the owner said they were genuine lexus mats in it, but i thought as there was no logos on them he was talking b******s. Seems he was telling the truth.

Hi,if my memory serves me right,some lexus dealerships(eg lexus mk) did sell mats without the lexus logo and did say they were not oem.However they sold the oem ones(with the logo) as well,while the earlier mats had the L and lexus,the later ones had IS 200 instead.

My car is a year 2000 model and the front floor mats have the word "Lexus" on them.

The driver's side has a hook too (just one).

also I may be correct in thinking there may be only one hole and one clip on one corner of the driver's side mat instead of 2

Hi,yes you are right the earlier ones had 2 holes for 2 clips(drivers mat) while the later ones seem to have only 1 hole.

also I may be correct in thinking there may be only one hole and one clip on one corner of the driver's side mat instead of 2

Did later cars have 2 holes then? I didn't know that, thought it was one across the board (after the realised the problem and had a recall I believe)

My car is a year 2000 model and the front floor mats have the word "Lexus" on them.

The driver's side has a hook too (just one).

Unless you've had the car from new, it sounds like someone has changed the mats :)

I've had my 02 from new (almost), has OEM mats, no logo (and I did ask when I had the 03 courtesy car and was told they just started putting the logos on)

Yeah i have a 02 and it has the work lexus along the side of the drivers side and it also has two hooks for holding it.

I had a 52 plate which also had Lexus on the drivers and passenger mats and 2 holes on the drivers mat,however when I bought a set for my current IS 200,the driver and passenger mats had IS 200 instead and the drivers mat only had 1 hole.