Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Long Overdue Mods!

Hey guys,its been a long time since I posted anything on here. I`ve been busy expanding the family :winky: and have little time for my other baby :whistling: . I finally got around to doing some little mods on the car,there will be more but over time :crybaby: .

I`ve a link to some photos of what i`ve done,hope you guys like and give some feed back. I got the new gtr replica wheels just yesterday and am delighted with them. The gun grey works well with red. Let me know what you think, cheers. :zee:

https://picasaweb.google.com/wrxed97/Lexevolution?authkey=Gv1sRgCPj50oOlwp3DmgE&feat=directlink

Excellent looking car mate. Like what youve done with the front bumper, and the wheels really suit it.

Cheers man. Yeah i was looking for a set of wheels that had the same colour as the gtr,especially when i saw the gtr in red. When i saw that i could get the actual wheels i jumped at it. I didn't even wait to see if they suited the car,i ordered them straightaway.

As for the bumper i wanted a factory look to it so i got the splitter and blended into the fb. I had the led's for a while and decided to integrate them while i was at it :D

Even my wife liked the wheels and she's not that interested in cars.

Nice one,good to hear that. Same goes for my wife. She's not into cars either but over the years of me owning various performance cars,i've worn her down and now embraces my obsession :winky: