Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Steve,

You could always use the front bumper/spoiler as a snow shovel. Will look good in your 'list of options and extras' :)

In 1977 I would have loved it, I would have also been 12, Would also go down well in Ilford lane with the bollywood comunity :winky:

Without doubt the worst I have ever seen. I think he should have gone to Specsavers.

Think what you could have bought with what that cost to get to this rock bottom leval of taste.

Mike

"it needs a little work doing to it to get it back to its former glory" is a fairly large under statement

remove what can only be descrived as a shelf off the front, and then remove most of the front panels and replace with ones from models with rear end damage, and remove and replace most of the rear panels with those from a car with front end damage, I could go on....

"After removing the snow plough and various other plastic stick on pieces and then doing a more subtle restyle and paint job I managed to bring the car up to a more reasonable understated standard."

DSCF0135.jpg

If it was that close to me I'm afraid curiosity would get the better of me, and I'd have to go and have a look.

Can you imagine what the "custom interior" looks like? Acres of fur perhaps?

I read all the above comments before I clicked the link. I thought how bad can it be?

OMFG!!!!!! It was worse than I thought! What is that on the boot?!! A skate board ramp?!

Apparently Chesterfield Borough Council have put an offer in for the car, with the snow plough already installed the fitting of a grit spreader on the back would be easy and cheap enough to do.

Just noticed the specs for a 1991 model!

4-Wheel Drive, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Side Airbags, Xenon headlights