Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone,

If you're Norfolk folk you've probably received a letter telling you that Lexus Norwich no longer trades up here. Just gave the old number a ring in case they still had some parts available and good news, Dingles Toyota have taken over and are still servicing Lexus and still have a parts department. Why didn't Lexus say that in their letter. They said all future dealings would have to be with Cambridge or Ipswich, which are miles away!

Dingles.Tel.no. 01603 480000

Hi everyone,

If you're Norfolk folk you've probably received a letter telling you that Lexus Norwich no longer trades up here. Just gave the old number a ring in case they still had some parts available and good news, Dingles Toyota have taken over and are still servicing Lexus and still have a parts department. Why didn't Lexus say that in their letter. They said all future dealings would have to be with Cambridge or Ipswich, which are miles away!

I recieved the letter about Norwich, but as i contacted LEXUS UK the other day regarding the inverter recall, they said did i want to be put through to Ipswich or Cambridge regarding the recall work, so Ipswich it was for me as living in Lowestoft, Ipswich the nearest now. I dont believe Dingles will be doing the recalls, i stand to be corrected though.

Phil.

I brought the closure of Lexus Norwich up at the recent Lexus Open Road event and was told that Lexus Norwich would be reopening under a different ownership/franchise????

What the Parts chap said to me, intimated that apart from car sales, business would be as usual. Don't know about recalls though. Regarding the inverter I was so lucky that my RX400H was just under the 5 year limit when I took it in for something else and they actually brought it to my attention and renewed it. No cost. Brilliant! Especially as there is a £2500.00 parts cost alone.

• 2 months later...

Hi all

LEXUS IN NORWICH !!!

Dingles Motor Group Limited, the new home for Lexus in Norwich.

Following the closure of Inchcape Lexus in Norwich, Dingles are pleased to announce they are the official approved Lexus Service dealer in Norfolk.

We are currently in the process of building a new facility and this should be completed in the next few months.

I have enjoyed over six years with Inchcape Lexus and I will now be available at Dingles for all your sales requirements.

Maybe you are interested in the new Lexus CT200h, the world’s first full hybrid luxury compact car, this is available to view and test drive.

For any sales requirement, please contact me on my direct line or email (below).

Regards

Adrian Cox

Lexus Sales Manager

01603 480059

Hi everyone,

I recieved the letter about Norwich, but as i contacted LEXUS UK the other day regarding the inverter recall, they said did i want to be put through to Ipswich or Cambridge regarding the recall work, so Ipswich it was for me as living in Lowestoft, Ipswich the nearest now. I dont believe Dingles will be doing the recalls, i stand to be corrected though.

Phil.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links