Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap Turbo Sueprchargers On Ebay

Hi, I've just found for 20€ on eBay this (strange) new item:

http://cgi.ebay.it/Turbo-Supercharger-Lexus-IS-200-RX-300-RX-IS-200-GS-300-/150625723688?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2311fe2528

It looks nice and promises great improvements, but I am not sure it's something reliable.

Anyone knows what is that?

If it is true, it would be an amazing alternative for those who cannot spend too much for some expensive stuff.

Thanks

I think you will need to fit two on the IS models as one on its own could effect the tracking/geometry and wheel balance.

Reliability won't be an issue if it breaks down you wouldn't know as it makes no difference at all.

Apparently the model made by Vidal Sassoon is much better and mains powered.

I think you will need to fit two on the IS models as one on its own could effect the tracking/geometry and wheel balance.

Reliability won't be an issue if it breaks down you wouldn't know as it makes no difference at all.

Apparently the model made by Vidal Sassoon is much better and mains powered.

Yeah, I've heard there is one made by Nicky Clarke that actually cleans the engine bay giving it a lushus shine, whilst at the same time boosting the cars power by 100%

• 6 months later...

i hear if you paint a checker flag on your roof along with this mod your pushing an extra 100HP and don't have to change any engine internals or even visit a mechanic..I bet anyone who spent 3k on a turbo or s/c set up is kicking themselves now that this piece of engineering genius has arrived lol.. I don't like taking the p**s out of people asking genuine questions but I think it's time you took yourself to the saxo owners site where I think you'll fit in much better

i hear if you paint a checker flag on your roof along with this mod your pushing an extra 100HP and don't have to change any engine internals or even visit a mechanic..I bet anyone who spent 3k on a turbo or s/c set up is kicking themselves now that this piece of engineering genius has arrived lol.. I don't like taking the p**s out of people asking genuine questions but I think it's time you took yourself to the saxo owners site where I think you'll fit in much better

That's not very nice! I am also a member of the Saxo owners club, I always keep a tub in my kitchen cabinet, a little salt makes such a difference to food :lol: