Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...

where did you get it from?

Hi Paul,

I bought one of those: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160453353261

and welded it on for 20 euro at a local exhaust shop.

I kind off did it together with the guy at the shop. if you plan to do it also please note the following:

Chop the angled original pipe but leave one centimetre.

Unhook the exhaust from one side and by touching the front side of the tip to the main part of the exhaust mark where you have to cut it.

You need to cut more than half of the original stainless steel tip.

Once it is cut, it will fit like a glove over the 1 centimeter you have left of the original tip

You have to weld it from the inside of the tip.

Also because of the position the original outlet is located the tip will be facing slightly downwards but you won't be able to notice this if you look at it from a distance of 2-3 meters away.

I can tell you one thing, It will transform the rear end of your car...

G.T. Thanks for this.

I was looking to get an IS250 rear bumper to fit a dual exhaust system but this is much more effective, simply because the stock exhaust is actually far more effective than a reasonably expensive aftermarket system.

I paid over 300 euros for my Top Speed dual exhaust + 100e for a IS250 bumper + over 70 euros for bracket for one side, in total 500+ for everything lol

When it comes to satisfaction, money is no obligation. Question is, are you pleased with the money you spent?

If I want to do something to my car I will make sure money I put in to it is well invested so that there is no collateral damage.

I paid over 300 euros for my Top Speed dual exhaust + 100e for a IS250 bumper + over 70 euros for bracket for one side, in total 500+ for everything lol

When it comes to satisfaction, money is no obligation. Question is, are you pleased with the money you spent?

If I want to do something to my car I will make sure money I put in to it is well invested so that there is no collateral damage.

Hi cue,

this SS tip is very good quality, when we chopped it half i was surprised to see that it even has sound deadening material sandwiched between the outer pipe and the inside one.

It fits the bumper cut very well, even though i have to say maybe an oval tip would fit even better.

Rgds

G.T.