Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wind Deflctors (Group Buy)

AdamBu

I know this is in the wrong area and i am not a gold member (I don't have the spare cash atm)

As some people know i was looking for wind deflectors and no one on here sells them. So i know off a lad who has been selling them on 106owners for a year or 2 now. He has told me that he can get hold off them for pretty much any car.

So i have sorted out a group but for LOC for a one off price, These are cheaper and better quality then the ones for sale atm on eBay.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Lexus+is200+wind+deflectors&_sacat=See-All-Categories

So am saving you LOC people money :)

These wind deflectors are Team Heko ones (So the best out there)

HEKO wind deflectors are designed to improve driving comfort in any weather. They are aerodynamically designed to reduce wind noise while channeling airflow to keep interior free of smoke, stale air and window fogging even in the worse conditions.

- Maximize your fresh air enjoyment.

- Optically transparent.

- OEM quality ISO 9001

- Sleek aerodynamic styling.

- Reduce wind noise.

- Install inside the window channel.

- No unsightly exterior tape.

- Minimize interior heat when parked

These are £28 a set (front only) posted to your door

Once order has gone in it will take 5 working days for them to get to me than a further 2days before i send them out then 3-4days delivery time to yourself, maximum of 14working days (if everything goes ok) youll recieve around the 20th August

If your item has arrived damaged it is upto you to claim the money back from parcel force/royal mail(out of the 300+ ive sold only 10 have arrived damaged)

Here are the Lexus models i can get hold off for you

LEXUS IS 200, IS 300 4d 1999r.→

LEXUS IS 250 4d 2006r.→ sedan

LEXUS IS 300 5d 2001r.→

LEXUS LS 430 4d 2001r.→

LEXUS LS 430 4d 2001r.→ (+OT) SED

LEXUS GS 4D 2007R. ->

LEXUS GX (wersja USA) 5D 2004-2009R

LEXUS GX (wersja USA) 5D 2004-2009R.(+OT)

LEXUS LS 4D 2007R. ->

LEXUS RX 5D 2005R. ->

LEXUS RX 5D 2005R. -> (+OT)

LEXUS RX300 5D 1999R.->(+OT) (wersja USA)

LEXUS RX300 5D 1999R.->(wersja USA)

And other makes too

Here is his photo album off ones he has sold

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z309/welshskater1987/for%20sale/

As i am newish to the site, Here is a link to my i-trader on 106oc so you can see i am safe.

http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/itrader.php?u=4415

The money will be going direct to the person selling them and not me

For payment details please contact me, I know he is sending them out as this is been run over many forums and he already has 10 orders

If admin has any problems please speak to me

i ordered mine from america a set of 4 stick on ones looks silly having the front and not the rear(the channel ones can scratch your window) for $20 to my door and they arived within 10 days...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links