Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apparently the information below is derived from the DVLA database and shows the number of LS400s registered to date and then those currently taxed and SORN.

Going by the figures the amount has been consistantly falling year on year due to I assume coming to the end of there useful lives and having been involved in accidents and written off,there is also a year on year increase in SORN recordings suggesting some being mothballed.

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=lexus+ls400

I also had a look at the Toyota Celsior situation and from this it would appear there are not many around.

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=toyota+celsior

I am hoping this may help with my current accident damage situation in that valuation may not be as easy to determine as a UK specification model and this may be reflaected in the offer amount if as I suspect mine is written off.

Apparently the information below is derived from the DVLA database and shows the number of LS400s registered to date and then those currently taxed and SORN.

Going by the figures the amount has been consistantly falling year on year due to I assume coming to the end of there useful lives and having been involved in accidents and written off,there is also a year on year increase in SORN recordings suggesting some being mothballed.

I also had a look at the Toyota Celsior situation and from this it would appear there are not many around.

I am hoping this may help with my current accident damage situation in that valuation may not be as easy to determine as a UK specification model and this may be reflaected in the offer amount if as I suspect mine is written off.

The 'How Many Left' website was derived by a friend of mine, although the data from the DVLA is shockingly inaccurate.

Valuations of import cars is notoriously difficult, and won't take into account if your particular model is not widely available in the UK.

Also, my tame mechanic has been involved in sourcing used " big " cars, such as Jags and Lexii for export to Eastern European countries ....... where maybe fuel costs aren't such a problem and maybe these could now become niche mobster cars ! hehehehehe :crying:

Malc

Also, my tame mechanic has been involved in sourcing used " big " cars, such as Jags and Lexii for export to Eastern European countries ....... where maybe fuel costs aren't such a problem and maybe these could now become niche mobster cars ! hehehehehe :crying:

Malc

Hi

Interesting survey and after submitting my details it seems my ls400 is now officialy the oldest lexus ls400 legally on the road.

and with regards the referral to mobsters the first episode of the Sopranos featured a detailed appraisal of a lexus ls400 that Tony Soprano had just bought.

Hi

Interesting survey and after submitting my details it seems my ls400 is now officialy the oldest lexus ls400 legally on the road.

and with regards the referral to mobsters the first episode of the Sopranos featured a detailed appraisal of a lexus ls400 that Tony Soprano had just bought.

I think it was Christopher Moltisanti rather than Tony

Hi

I stand corrected but a point made and whoa what a series.

Very interesting. On a day to day basis I rarely see an LS but I see a fair amout of Merc S500's etc.

Like someone said fairly recently, what do you replace it with, a GS maybe? quite a few of them around it seems.

Hi

I stand corrected but a point made and whoa what a series.

Agreed, the best TV I've seen I think, bit like an LS then? ;)

Malc

Hi

There's a pretty old one here in Clifton, Bristol that seems still in use. I used to drive slowly by regularly, before I actually bought one!

Not sure if it's a Ser 1 or 2.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links