Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello new here I have a m3 e 46 I have always hade gap cars a lot of hondas 3 alezza rs200, a altezza qualat and a blitz turbo one.

I only went to a m3 to get back to rear wheel drive and a little younger.

I need 4 door again so have looked at the m3 and is-f.

What is the is-f like to live with

and what is your trip computer saying the mpg is like from new

Considered same & the revised Year 11 ISF wins hands down on MPG, servicing,co2,spec,style & are still a rare sight & the JD Power Surveys are the Best in the Business.I understand from these Global Forums, my ISF will average c.25 mpg whereas M3 is c.18,costly to service & c.7k shy to ISF year 11 spec.

Clearly above sums up my position, but the guys on here have worn the tea shirt & will give you their real time views.

Tel : :) :)

I've only test drove one recently but it certainly moves when requested and handles very well with around 430 BHP available. Suspension is of course quite hard but with your previous choice of cars it won't be a problem to you.

The other thing is it has the performance of a tiger but also a pussy cat and will happily move around cities and towns at 30MPH as if it was a 1.0 litre 'City car".

As for reliability it's a Lexus so say no more!

Regarding mpg, expect to tank average around 18 to 20, with long motorway trips 23 to 25. Depreciation is a killer so expect to lose around 40% over the first three years. No other downsides, it drives like an IS250 with slightly harder suspension until you hit 3700 rpm and the second intake opens up, then the speedometer goes hard right and the fuel gauge hard left.:lol: . Depending on where your right foot is the mpg can vary wildly, and I got a computer estimate of 4 mpg when really clogging it on our gliding club runway.

i went to look at a m3 today. my wife likes the m3 im not into it at all.

we are not buying new so the isf is a few k cheaper.

hard suspension is not a problem. anyone got a good one for sale?

i went to look at a isf at the weekend blue with white leather didnt get to drive her yet so hope to get back this weekend. but way nicer than the m to look at and sit in