Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Hub Bushes

Hi

I have had knocking on the rear and it felt loose and an advisory on the last MOT, my local garage have today confirmed its the rear hub bushes that need replacing that join the bottom arm.

Lexus sell you the complete hub, the local factors don't sell the bushes so a quick look on eBay and found a very helpful chap who sells the bushes.

To save money are the bushes easy to change or will it be back to the garage for replacment ?

After reading the forum I guess on higher milage is200'e these are common for wear.

Cheers

Alan

• 2 months later...

this is my first post and i thank everyone for getting me as far as to see the actual part i need for my IS200 but to be honest i would appreciate it 100 times more if anyone here could give me any (UK) links, companies or sources that i can purchase this part from. i love my IS200 so much that i cannot sell it and this is my only problem with it so if anybody from the UK can hook me up with a supplier i would be most grateful... thanks in advance for any replies :)

Edited by ProN00B

this is my first post and i thank everyone for getting me as far as to see the actual part i need for my IS200 but to be honest i would appreciate it 100 times more if anyone here could give me any (UK) links, companies or sources that i can purchase this part from. i love my IS200 so much that i cannot sell it and this is my only problem with it so if anybody from the UK can hook me up with a supplier i would be most grateful... thanks in advance for any replies :)

they are on eBay.....

Thanks for the quick reply Ormi but eBay is probably the first place i checked and i had no luck, all the bushes i have found are either for the front or for a different model lexus but im sure alot of people have had this problem which means there has to be a supplier somewhere.

i have tried searching on eBay for "Rear hub bushes lexus is200" and even "Lexus rear bushes" .. if you do know the proper name i might have more luck or if you can supply a link that would be even better.

many thanks ;)

Ormi and E910 you are both absolute STARS :) .. just bought two right now from the second link cause they are cheaper, i kept comming across the first link and kept thinking he's selling a second hand one thats in the display picture but didnt read the description fully :(

Thank you very much E910 and Ormi for your quick replies :)

• 7 months later...