Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seat Leon Cupra Splitter

Andybon

Has anyone got one of these fitted to their IS200?

If so, Have you any pics of it fitted and how easy was it to fit?

Thinking of putting one on as I think it looks a little bare without it, And don't want something like the TTE one, Want to keep it nice and subtle!

I've been to the car-show today, and if I had a pound for every cupra splitter i had not on a cupra's I'd ended up with few hundred quid more in my pocket...

same relies on Colim McRae's words "If in doubt, flat out"

and I really thought of MAYBE trying to fit one on to see how it looks, but after today, it will be a no-go for me, as EVERYONE has one.

But I'd love to see the picture of one fitted...

exactly, for the price you can get them, they're cheap and good mod to do, but don't think Lexus is the car for fitting cupra splitter. It looks ace on different french tosses, vauxhall's and loads of other crap, as I said, everyone has one these days...

I've bought one for my IS200 and sadly it is too narrow compared to the Lexus bumper. I really should have measured it first LOL. I'm sure it can be fitted if you cut & stretch it a bit.

Found it can be done, Just needs a little work.

Here's a pic off another forum!

35068_10150247780535417_536325416_14826042_2806250_n.jpg

Thats me off to seat first thing in the morning!

Hers a couple of pics of my car with one on it. I brought the car with it on and never knew it was a cupra spoiler. But i think it makes the standard bumper look a little better.

265339_10150213259173311_792288310_7207812_3207493_o.jpg

38592_417356683310_792288310_4777369_5150294_n.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

Think i'm going to hold out for the TTE kit, The front and rear splitters and skirts. In no rush to do it, Just going to wait and see what turns up!