Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Membership

Steve

This might be premature for the club to announce but I am sure members here will support the project we are working on.

As most of you are aware we are creating a subscription membership to help the club grow into Europes leading Lexus owners club.

At the present we are still in development of the subscription service, however we are offering members to sign up early in order to help the club. Until we officially announce the clubs subscription we are offering members to sign up as a gold member and start off the gold members forums.

"What does gold membership give me?"

Quarterly newsletter through the post

Stickers and other merchandise (to be decided)

Company discounts

Gold member status in forum

Access to the gold members forum

Also other features we are still deciding.(members area on website??? )

Yearly membership is only £25 (pair of jeans is more expensive :))

To support the club please subscribe here

http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/subscriptions/subscribe.html

To subscribe simply fill out the form with yor details and then send the subscription fee.

All subscriptions are done by Cheque or money transfers.

Thank you

[Edited on 16-4-2002 by Administrator]

For those who signed up please check your email as I have sent you a link on where to apply for your passwords to the gold members area.

Sign up and when you subscription arrives you will receive an coutesy email to say you can access the gold area.

cheers guys

cheers Dave

Dont worrry if you miised the link for the password... i will be senfing it all again to you in an email.

(once i am on the plane *cough cough*);)

[Edited on 18-4-2002 by Administrator]

cheers rob

Ok For those who have signed up to gold and do not have a teamlexus email address and want a tealexus email address please email me with your desiered username eg dan@teamlexus.co.uk or pete@teamlexus.co.uk and your forwarding address so we can forward all mail.

You only need to apply if you want one :P

Email me: steve@teamlexus.co.uk

cheers

cheers rob

Ok For those who have signed up to gold and do not have a teamlexus email address and want a tealexus email address please email me with your desiered username

Is tealexus another club you are running without telling us Steve? I feel betrayed:(

To be in tealexus do you have to like tea? I much prefer coffee:P:P:P