Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dont Buy The 4.5 Exhaust

nicki d

ye crail mate. not heard much from people in a while going to it. get the lexus on the skid pan. lol

i dont need a skid pan matey...heehee the roads are good enough...lol

100mm its dropped 10cm? thats mental have you have the arches rolled? also have you trimmed the tailpipe there or the metal that connects to the c section?

nope not touched the arches im also running et35 off set wheels but i am running 4 deg of camber on the rear...in order for them to tuck up in the arches...look at the angle my wheels sit at...also in the pic you will notice the arches are roll free

img3227d.jpg

*****the rear lights have now been changed for the darker ones from the later cars*******

mate tail pipe now looks spot on!!!!!!

Cheers mate, just need to sand the razor lip. Very happy.

Just building an induction kit for it today with spare intercooler pipes I have and might cut a hole in bottom left of engine bay for a forced air induction.

Been a Vw man and built my mk4 golf to 300bhp and sold it. Tried a Honda integra, didn't like, Nissan s14, didn't like and back to vr6 but swop it for a Lexus

Ye think it's because it has a straight through already on it, and when I leave foe work at 5am I can't be assed listening to it. Will get another one made up