Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Wishbones And Ball Joints

Hello everybody....Im looking to replace the Rear Wishbones complete with the ball joints on my 1995 Lexus LS 400...Can anybody tell me where I can get them at a reasonable price...Would be grateful...Thank you.

Benfur had an almost new set when I asked a couple of months ago ( I got a new one from lexus derby a couple of years ago for £20 off eBay & it turned out to be the one I needed so didn't buy from Maurice( benfur). ta Mark

Hello everybody....Im looking to replace the Rear Wishbones complete with the ball joints on my 1995 Lexus LS 400...Can anybody tell me where I can get them at a reasonable price...Would be grateful...Thank you.

Hi

The upper control arm for your car is available on two USA sites for about $180 per side plus shipping you will then have VAT and P O handling charge to pay when postie calls That works out at about £150 per side,the toydiy site quotes the upper control arm at 210 euros which will then attract vat and shipping just short of £500 for the two.

The parts from the states are a lot cheaper because there are more suppliers and you don't have to buy from Lexus although the parts are quoted as oem.

www.dealersdirectparts.com

www.oemlexusparts.com

Hope you find your parts and remember to replace those wishbones the back boxes have to come off.

Benfur had an almost new set when I asked a couple of months ago ( I got a new one from lexus derby a couple of years ago for £20 off ebay & it turned out to be the one I needed so didn't buy from Maurice( benfur). ta Mark

Hello, Sorry to be a numty, but how do I contact this Benfur...Thank you.

Benfur had an almost new set when I asked a couple of months ago ( I got a new one from lexus derby a couple of years ago for £20 off ebay & it turned out to be the one I needed so didn't buy from Maurice( benfur). ta Mark

Hello, Sorry to be a numty, but how do I contact this Benfur...Thank you.

look for benfur under members at the top of page next to forums & send him a pm personal message Ta Mark