Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Too Low?

JayJay1374

recently i won a set of tein control master flex coilovers on eBay for £205 (bargin or what :shifty: )

since i had coilovers the car now has a wicked stance, opinions??

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/281205_2186252772346_1127843348_2586060_4813206_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/281530_2186252252333_1127843348_2586059_3539856_n.jpg

My opinion on lowering is that the top of the tyre should never be above the edge of the wheel arch.

I like a bit of a gap otherwise it makes the arch look ovalised.

But fantastic deal on the coilies!

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had a problem with speed bumps. Unless there massive. The down side with the coilovers is I have ruined a set of tyres due to a massive amount of camber. A 4 wheel alignment is defiantly in order!

IMAG0297.jpg

this is mine :) but it has been lowered more since F+R, im on BC RS coilovers - i paid 4X your price and i didnt even get Teins!

I think you might be in the wrong place if you are looking for positive feedback on how low the car is!

its why i dont have a build thread on here!

• 3 weeks later...

recently i won a set of tein control master flex coilovers on ebay for £205 (bargin or what :shifty: )...

What damper settings are you using (I think the setting recommended in the manual, is way off)?

I payed ~ 5 times what you have payed; and I still think they are good value for money.

Bit too low for my liking, ignoring the practicalities I like the height of Stix's car from an aesthetic viewpoint (although if that one's lower now as well perhaps I wouldn't like that either!)