Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Seen One Of These Before? (Is200 Wrist Watch)

After looking at the speedo of my car when I first bought it my boss said he thought it looked familiar...

The next day he presented me with this and said I may aswell have it to go with the car!

Forgot all about it untill today when I found it again, anyone seen one before. Or does anyone else on here own one?

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

I've got one similar and found the "Lexus collection" brochure (dated July 1999) that it was listed in :blink:

post-1267-0-25988900-1312741119.jpg

I know this one was made by the Swiss company EBEL and released in limited editions.

Having said that it's no. 321/1000 of limited edition B so not all that limited :shifty:

TG

After looking at the speedo of my car when I first bought it my boss said he thought it looked familiar...

The next day he presented me with this and said I may aswell have it to go with the car!

Forgot all about it untill today when I found it again, anyone seen one before. Or does anyone else on here own one?

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

are you selling it??? :whistling:

where can i get one!? preferably the top one?

are you selling it??? :whistling:

fWell I'm not really a watch wearing person, so I may aswell sell it if theres interest from people who would actually use it (or just want it for the novelty factor)

I still have no idea what it's worth, as I can only find listing for that Ebel one which is around £150 on eBay.

Just a quick bit of extra info if you want to buy it though, it is not a new item, and doesn't have any box/instructions etc. and the Battery is flat.

The stainles steel clasp on the bottom is a bit scratched, but a quick wizz over with a polishing mop should shine it back up.

But the actual visible parts while wearing it, (face/metal surround) are in good condition with no damage/scratches to the glass front.

So I guess it's just a case of make me some offers and I'll see if I think it's worth parting with it :)

• 7 years later...