Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4 Wheel Alignment In The North East

JayJay1374

Can anyone recommend a good place to have a four wheel alignment done in the Durham/Sunderland/newcastle area? I need the camber sorting! I spoke to revolution motorsport and they claim there's not much you can do about camber and most is owners remove there coilovers! This can't really be true??can it??

Thanks

JJ

if your really low you can make the camber better but not 100%.....but you can buy camber adjusters from the usa....im 100mm lower and my front camber isnt that bad but the rear camber is mental(if it wasnt my wheels wouldnt tuck up into my arches)

so yes something can be done

JayJay

i had the same problem with revolution, they took my money, asked me to sign a disclaimer and told me to raise my car.

also i had asked them TWICE that the steering wheel wasnt straight and it was either left or made worse.

i really wouldnt bother with them they seem to have all the gear but no idea!

im busy trying to convince my lass to go down to scarbourgh for the weekend because thats the nearest WIM approved place! well or edinburgh.

ive given up looking tbh but if you find somewhere local that isnt totally incompetent then give me a shout!

Im going to wait until Figs has finished the 1st Gen upper camber arm solution and then i will just buy every(geometry related) product they sell and hopefully that should give me the adjustability i need :)

i have eventually had my car aligned, i had to hieghten it abit but it was worth it, the garage sorted the rear camber and did there best with the front but its still too low at the front so he couldnt really adjust it, need some adjustable top arms, but still i had great service at http://www.quicksalesportsandperformance.co.uk/ in ferry hill

Glad you got it sorted out, just out of interest is your is black and were you driving through gateshead near low fell around midday on the bank holiday monday????

cheers mate, no mate wasnt me mine is silver, normally driving round durham

heres mine; 307281_2269817021400_1127843348_2696418_3674595_n.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links