Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

parts of the interior are very disapointing.

The dash looks like a BMW dashboard, and it also has a Mondeo clock smack bang in the centre... why the hell have they added a clock... infiniti does that and ruins the dash

32 more pics here: My link

I know people have sad it looks similar to 'insert car' but I think it looks great. BMW have toned down their new 5 series enough for it to become quite bland and forgettable and the Mercedes E class is a, well, it's a box.

Lexus have almost sculptured this, I think it looks great. If it looks this good in photo's I imagine it will look pretty special in the metal!

Expect lots of standard kit and apparently the driving experience is excellent. This could be a winner.

Must admit those press pics look much better than the ones from yesterday (but I suppose they would). The back to me still looks absolutely horrible, but the rest does look pretty good, especially that pic from the front three-quarter which actually looks really good.

The interior is a bit BMW but not quite as bad thankfully. Doesn't seem particularly luxurious though, I have a feeling that with black leather that would look quite dreary.

I get a strong hint that Lexus have sat down with a BMW 5 series and just tweaked it, which is disappointing but if they've made it drive as well then it could have been a worthwhile exercise.

No nice wood and one of those damn fool clumsy joystick screens, just as the world moves to touch screens everywhere else. Glad I have my third generation one! Time to buy my extended warranty since mine's coming up to 3 years...

No nice wood and one of those damn fool clumsy joystick screens, just as the world moves to touch screens everywhere else. Glad I have my third generation one! Time to buy my extended warranty since mine's coming up to 3 years...

Have you tried the joystick thing? I thought the same when I saw it but then used it and found it brilliant! It's so intuitive and because it gives you feedback it's really easy to jump around the screen.

The only part I didn't like was the lack of coherence between what you did with the joystick and what you did with the physical buttons, but the actual joystick part was very good.

I’am assuming the joy stick is the same as on the RX450h, I thought that worked well when they lent me one as a curtsey car, the only thing that I felt was awkward was the fact I had to use my left hand to work the mouse when I am right handed, which is the hand I would normally use to work a computer mouse, I suppose its something that you would get use to.

I like the looks of this car, and as my car is due to be changed in April I will wait until June when it is supposed to be available in the uk, it will be interesting to see the price, with all this new technology it looks expensive to me.

Lost the plot altogether .....I think I have never seen an uglier car in my life .I have bought a new IS200...and then a new IS250 and then a 2nd hand GS450h .......and lovec my lexus...but alas thats the end ..........thats a "20 year olds" design...gaudy brash and unrefined ....looks like a boy racers project car ....shame on you LEXUS!!!!!

Lost the plot altogether .....I think I have never seen an uglier car in my life .I have bought a new IS200...and then a new IS250 and then a 2nd hand GS450h .......and lovec my lexus...but alas thats the end ..........thats a "20 year olds" design...gaudy brash and unrefined ....looks like a boy racers project car ....shame on you LEXUS!!!!!

Lexus do do some funny things sometimes.... No doubt the quality is still there though...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links